GetResponse Review: My $457 Experience With Them…
In today’s story I want walk you guys my honest reviews on email marketing software one of the best in the market right now
I believe I am in the best position to give you an honest review so that you’d be able to decide whether you should or should not use the GetResponse service. But before I get into the full article I would like you to read the notice below before you get ahead.
1. After reading this GetResponse review and learning all the pros and cons, you finally decide to give GetResponse a try, I would recommend you CLICK HERE and pay through the link to get a 30% discount on the plan that you choose.
2. If you are in a hurry, you can either CLICK HERE to go to the end of the post to see the post summary or you can read the full review on my website. But If you would prefer to read, just continue reading.
With that being said… Let’s jump right into it:
What Is Exactly GetResponse? (An overview)
GetResponse Is an online marketing software that claims to help you grow your audience, build relationships with your customers, and boost your online sales. With over 30+ tools in one easy-to-use platform, you can transform your online marketing and bring tangible results.
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that, as well as email marketing, offers landing pages, a CRM, and advanced automation. We rank them pretty favorably due to their range of advanced features. Their entry plan is reasonably priced, and they offer a generous 50% discount to NGOs.
As stated on the GetResponse website they claim to grow audience and sales. (if you’re someone who is doing business online but using emails).GetResponse has been around for a couple of years and has made a big name in the Email marketing niche as they stood out to win the #1 email and business tool of 2019… BUT the big question remains: IS GetResponse THE BEST?
In my opinion Yes GetResponse is the best on the market
GetResponse is actually for people and businesses who want to build relationships with their audiences and grow sales using one of the hottest all-in-one online marketing software on the planet right now! and to be specific GetResponse would be good for people like:
- Aspiring social media influencers
- Bloggers &YouTubers
- Course creator
- Email marketer
- Marketing manager
- Mid & Large Companies
- Online Marketers
- Online stores, Real estate agents & also Affiliate Marketers…
So, now that I’m sure you know exactly what GetResponse does and who it is for, let’s now The Features
GetResponse Features: What Can It Do?
GetResponse basically can and will help you grow your audience and build relationships with your customers by automating all the tasks that you should spend hours and hours doing if they were being done by you… I’ll go ahead and list the features of the GetResponse email marketing tool below:
GetResponse is a powerful email creator feature for Your Bank. You can use GetResponse to create automated email campaigns that are more effective and efficient.
GetResponse is easy to use and can be set up in minutes. It is a powerful feature that can help your email marketing efforts.
If you are looking for a more advanced email creation feature, like those used by ScriptMng and MailChimp, then you should definitely check out GetResponse.
GetResponse autoresponders are great for sending large volumes of emails. They are easy to use and offer a great user experience. They are also free and open source software. Here are some tips on how to use GetResponse autoresponders effectively:
1. Autoresponders should be used sparingly because the results can be Hi-Fi.
2. Autoresponders should be used in small samples because they are less likely to beNa,Nl.
3. Autoresponders should always be sent in response to a message.
GetResponse ecommerce tool feature is a powerful ecommerce tool that allows users to manage and market their businesses online. It is easy to use and provides a powerful insights tool into the results of a campaign. GetResponse is perfect for small businesses or those who want to focus on marketing their businesses instead of managing them.
If you are looking for a tool that can help you manage and market your businesses, getResponse is definitely the right tool for you.
If you’re looking for a drag and drop editor that is both powerful and easy to use, GetResponse is a good option. While other drag and drop editors offer some powerful features, GetResponse is the most powerful and easy to use option.
GetResponse is easy to use because it is built into the Unityawesome platform. You just need to install the Unityawesome platform to your web player or computer. Once you have installed the Unityawesome platform, you can start using GetResponse by clicking the “Start Use” button.
GetResponse is very fast and efficient when doing drag and drop Editor reactions. This is because GetResponse is based
Web push analytics
One of the most popular features of GetResponse is their web push analytics. This feature allows you to track how many people have signed up for your email campaigns, opened your emails, clicked through to your pages, and more.
This feature is incredibly helpful for understanding which email campaigns are performing the best and which might need some adjustments. For example, you might find that a certain email campaign is performing well, but there’s a high percentage of people who are unsubscribing after opening it. In this case, you might want to consider adjusting the campaign’s content or targeting to better reach your target audience.
One Click Integration
There’s a new facebook pixel feature that’s just starting to gain traction in the marketing world — GetResponse’s “Custom Audiences.” With this feature, you can target specific facebook users who have already shown an interest in your products or services.
This is a great way to target your most engaged customers and make sure that you’re reaching them with the right messaging and content. You can also use this feature to create custom email campaigns and retargeting ads.
To get started, you’ll first need to create a GetResponse account. Once you have an account, you can start creating Custom Audiences.
The GetResponse conversion funnel is a great way to measure the success of your online marketing campaigns. By tracking the number of visitors who convert into leads, you can see which campaigns are working best and make adjustments as needed.
let’s now take a look at the PROS & CONS I found while using it…
Pros: Things I Like About GetResponse
Here, I’m gonna go over the every, things that I like about GetResponse as a complete email marketing software and they include:
- The first thing that I like about them is the fact that they have real, client reviews from real clients that have gotten real results by using their email marketing and business tools from all around the web…
- The second thing that I like about GetResponse is the fact that they give you dedicated resources to get you started and get off the ground easily and quickly and also the fact that they are one of the very few email software platforms that provide a fully managed email and business service…
- One advantage that GetResponse has is the fact that they have a very safe login process, Unlike many of their competitors in the email marketing market… because they have an anti-spam policy.
- One other thing that I like about GetResponse is that they have a super-responsive customer support team that’ll always be there for you to answer all your queries and help you with all your GetResponse needs…
Let’s now dive into the cons…
Cons: Things I Don’t Like About GetResponse
In this section of this GetResponse review, I will talk about the things that I don’t like about GetResponse and they include:
- The first thing I disliked about GetResponse is the fact that they don’t have two-factor authentication (2-factor-authentication) which gives more security. Overall GetResponse has weaknesses; it all depends on the user’s experience…
- The second thing I disliked against GetResponse is the fact that they use outdated templates but the good news is that they are seizing that weakness into an opportunity to upgrade its visuals and its designs to add more flavor and this is currently one GetResponse’s top priorities…
- Last but not least GetResponse weakness but it happens to the best of them is that some emails weren’t sent and received as planned…
Pricing: How Much Does GetResponse Cost?
GetResponse has four major pricing plans, and they include the $15 per month plan, the $49 per month plan, and the $99 per month plan the max plan is negotiable and those are starting prices for a list of 1,000 subscribers but if you want to pay yearly, you will be able to save up to 18% Off or for 24 months approx to years you will save up to 30% off… Below is a screenshot showing you a sneak peek of what their 4 plans look like and what you get in each of the plans… But they also have a NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED 30day trial.
How Does GetResponse Work?
GetResponse works in just three simple steps and they include:
- Signing up for their 30-day free trial. This can be done by clicking through THIS LINK.
- Enter your email, name, and password to sign up for your account & then
- You are redirected to your dashboard where they ask you to pick the service you want to start with…
What Do Other Customers Say About GetResponse?
I have searched around the internet and I have come up with the top 10 reviews from people and entrepreneurs who currently are using GetResponse to grow their email lists and even their businesses, and how GetResponse automated their business by doing all time-consuming activities and giving them more flexibility to look revenue-generating actions instead of spending much of their favorite time doing non-income generating activities and here is what they said all quoted below:
Does GetResponse Have Any Alternatives?
Yes… GetResponse has a bunch of competitors and alternatives and first of all, I will list the top GetResponse alternatives that I know of below and I will then compare them with GetResponse so that you get to make your choice. The alternatives that I talk about are other email marketing software known as Sendinblue, MailChimp, and the other one is known as Activecampaign…
In Conclusion, Is Get Response Worth The Money?
GetResponse from everything that we’ve gone through here as regards the features, my experience with them after using their plans and spending more than $400+ for about 6 months +, the pros, the cons, the pricing, comparing it with competitors, and all, I’ll rate GetResponse 8 stars out of 10 stars cause they’re a bit pricey but here still the best…
and about the pricing, like I said, you can get the best deals and even secure a free 30 days trial with one of the links in this article…
Or >>Click here<< to grab yours
so, with all that said, if you happen to have any questions or feel like there’s something I should have talked about that I didn’t, just let me know in the comments section below & let’s talk…
if you read till here, I do really appreciate it… these articles really take me a lot of time to put together…
So yeah I really appreciate it.. BYE from here…Hope to See you In my next article… Thanks